I have a 10 month old baby who has some gross motor delay. Her fine motor skills are perfect. She has hip dysplaysia and has been in a brace 18 hours a day since the first of Sept. Her doctor wants her to have a cat - scan done on her head. She has a large head but she also is a large baby for her size (wears 18 month sized clothes 24lbs and 30in). She is doing physical therapy once a week and shows improvement every day. She only wears her brace at night now. I'm wondering if the doctor is rushing us into this procedure when she really does not need it? It is scheduled for the first part of January. Any thoughts?