HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!
HealthlinkUSA may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum will mean your acceptance of those changes.
1) This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The content of the HealthlinkUSA Site,and the Talk Health Forum is for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatmnt. With any questions you may have regarding a medical condition aways seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider. Never delay in seeking or disregard professional medical advice because of something you have read on the HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum.
In the event of a medical emergency you should call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information, which you have read on the HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum, is solely at your own risk.
The use of the HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum and the Content is at your own
2) Use of the HealthklinkUSA Talk Health Forum is only allowed with the prior acceptance by all users that they agree before using the Talk Health Forum that the HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum is not engaged in rendering professional medical services or advice.
3) All messages are moderated. By posting a meesage or reply on the HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum you accept that the HealthlinkUSA moderator can amend your message in any way he chooses before posting it, or decide not to post it and that once posted that message becomes the property of HealthlinkUSA. Search engines can pick up all posts, comments and replies.
4) Do not include your email address, personal details or external web links when
posting on the HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum.
5) Advertising within posts is not allowed.
6) Please do not SHOUT (typing in all capital letters) when posting, unless you have a specific medical reason that requires you to type in capital letters (if so please make sure to explain this clearly within your message otherwise the moderator will not allow your message).
By accessing the HealthlinkUSA talk Health Forum you agree to hold HealthlinkUSA
and all persons officers, moderators, administrators connected with the site
harmless from any loss, claim or damage arising from your use of information, suggestions, advice and ideas on the site.
Use of the HealthlinkUSA Talk Health Forum constitutes acceptance of the all of the above Terms, Conditions, Policies, Disclaimers and Rules.