Recently, I had a severe reaction to a latex dental dam which was placed in my mouth. I had told the provider of my allergies to latex, but he still placed this product in my mouth. I went into anaphylactic shock and wonder how will this most recent exposure affect me? If you are an allergist please let me know if this has compromised my health. For example, my body use to warn me prior to any severe reactions with a rash or my lip swelling,etc., Someone told me that this most recent exposure makes me jump straight to anaphylaxis. Is this true?