I have a suggestion for you. I am not familiar with your condition, but if it is bacteria-related, you might want to try Vitamin O. It is liquid oxygen and at least some bacteria CANNOT grow in the presence of oxygen. Vitamin O is a great natural product that is getting rave reviews. My daughters use it for acne. My father used it in old age. We have used it in the nose for sinus conditions, in the ear for infection (I'm not sure how good that worked but were told if was safe) It is a good anti-inflammatory and has been used on warts, tumors. Taken internally, it's been good for emphysema and a variety of conditions. It also has been reported to boost energy. Vitamin O is sold on the internet, through mail order, and in health food stores. You may need to be patient and apply frequently. May God bless you with healing and meet you in every need.