I hate to sound callous, but electric and magnetic fields do not cause health problems. If you are undergoing electro shock therapy- that is much different, you are actually recieving shock. In any event, if you think you are "allergic" or "sensitive" to electric fields- there is a simple remedy- move to where there is no electricity. Plus, if it was electric machines giving you all these problems- wouldn't computers (which are heat generating and electrically driven)make all of you people sick. Remeber- you can't spell psychosomatic without psycho.