I found out over a year ago,that i have 2 brain tumors.I have an Acoustic Neuroma and a Pituitary brain tumors. My surgeon told me that they are small.He doesnt want to do any type of treatments at this time.He wants to wait to see if they grow first. I am afraid to wait,it may cause further problem if i do. Please give me some advice. My E-MAIL ADDRESS IS firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You!